HDFC Bank Off Campus Details:
About Company: HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian Development finance institution headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104,154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of March 2020
Job Profile: Personal Banker
Degree Required: Any Degree
CTC: Rs 4 LPA+ Approx.
Work Location: Pan India
Educational Qualification (As on 01.06.2021): Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government with 55% or above graduation percentage.
Age Limit : Anyone between the age group of 21-26 years.
Selection Procedure for HDFC Bank Off Campus: The selection process is based on the Registration, Assessment Fee, Online Aptitude Test and Personal Interview.
Online Aptitude Test Pattern for HDFC Bank Off Campus:
- English Language
- Logical & Quantitative Ability
- Personality Test
- Sales Aptitude
- All the applicants selected will be given a Provisional Letter of Appointment at the time of joining the course at Manipal Education campus in Bangalore.
- A job opportunity will be offered on the successful completion of the program. (6 months Classroom & 6 months Internship).
- Candidates may be placed in any of the HDFC Bank branches across the country depending on the requirements that may arise from time to time.
- Placement is solely at the discretion of the HDFC Bank.
Apply: Go Here