ICICI Bank Recruitment for Account Manager Transaction Banking – All Indian/Pan India Recruitment, check below details of full jobs.
Post: Accounts Manager – Transaction Banking
Reports to: Branch Manager-Transaction Banking
Grade: Manager I / Manager II
Location: Across India
Min Exp (yrs): 9.00 to 12.00
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- To source new corporate relationships for the bank
- To increase revenue from the existing relationships and explore different business opportunities with existing clients
- To offer a customized service offering to the client meeting the clients requirements, ensuring client retention
- Responsible for getting new customers onboard
- Perform various activities as per the customers requirement
- Maintain number of current account (CA) balance
- Increase wallet share by selling products to the customer
- Managing the relationship with the customers by maintaining the percentage of wallet share (manages 15-20 customer each)
- Manage trade finance, general blog operation for cash management services i.e., working capital cycle of the company
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of trade finance and cash management process.
- Ability to understand clients requirement
- Credit Knowledge: To assess the companys financials (i.e. loss, rating, PAT (profit after tax) etc. of the company)
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate with 10 to 13 years of work experience.
- Full time MBA with 9 to 12 years of work experience.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidate can visit here, and submit resume
ICICI Bank follow a multi stage recruitment process.
Application: You may apply online against the current job openings that match your profile. If there are no openings that match your profile you can register in our database and we will contact you when a vacancy arises.
Shortlisting: Shortlisting of the profile will be done based on age, educational qualification and work experience and you will be informed once you are shortlisted for an opening.
Personality Profiler: You will be required to complete an online personality profile questionnaire prior to the interview.
Documentation: You are required to submit certain documents prior to the interview as part of the process.
Interview:Time, date and venue for the interview and discussion will be shared and it may be carried out either in person, video conference or I – Studio.
Offer: We will engage with you with regard to the details on the job role, location and compensation following which you will be made a formal offer to join ICICI Bank.
Joining: A background verification will be conducted based on the documents you have submitted. You will start your professional journey with ICICI bank through I-Banker a special induction program.
We look forward to having you as a trusted and proud member of the ICICI Bank family..
About ICICI Bank : ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian Development finance institution with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat and corporate office in Jharkhand. ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India with total consolidated assets of Rs. 13.77 trillion (US$ 182.0 billion) at March 31, 2020 and profit after tax of Rs. 95.66 billion (US$ 1.3 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2020. The Bank has a network of 5,324 branches and 15,688 ATMs across India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.