ICICI Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officers Programme – for Across India, Refer and check below details of Freshers recruitment at ICICI bank
Post: Probationary Officers Programme
Department: Sales, Relationship
Industry: Private Sector Bank
Location: Pan India
Min/Max Exp (yrs): 0-1 Year (Freshers can also apply)
About Job Role
Probationary Officer Programme for Sales and Relationship Management is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. The Training Programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in sales and relationship banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day to day activities. The roles offered on joining the bank after successful completion of the Programme will involve sales, servicing, cross-selling and acquiring new customers through field visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned. Similarly, internship / on-the-job-training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of the learning process.
- One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including dual internship at ICICI Bank
- The programme focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs comprising of relevant knowledge, developing sales and relationship banking skills and shaping required behaviour
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day to day operations
Programme StructureThe programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 27 years of age as on 1st August 2021 (Should have been born on or after 1st August 1994).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
ICICI Bank follow a multi stage recruitment process.
Application: You may apply online against the current job openings that match your profile. If there are no openings that match your profile you can register in our database and we will contact you when a vacancy arises.
Shortlisting: Shortlisting of the profile will be done based on age, educational qualification and work experience and you will be informed once you are shortlisted for an opening.
Personality Profiler: You will be required to complete an online personality profile questionnaire prior to the interview.
Documentation: You are required to submit certain documents prior to the interview as part of the process.
Interview:Time, date and venue for the interview and discussion will be shared and it may be carried out either in person, video conference or I – Studio.
Offer: We will engage with you with regard to the details on the job role, location and compensation following which you will be made a formal offer to join ICICI Bank.
Joining: A background verification will be conducted based on the documents you have submitted. You will start your professional journey with ICICI bank through I-Banker a special induction program.
look forward to having you as a trusted and proud member of the ICICI Bank family..
About ICICI Bank : ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian Development finance institution with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat and corporate office in Jharkhand. ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India with total consolidated assets of Rs. 13.77 trillion (US$ 182.0 billion) at March 31, 2020 and profit after tax of Rs. 95.66 billion (US$ 1.3 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2020. The Bank has a network of 5,324 branches and 15,688 ATMs across India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.