Yes Bank Recruitment for Product Sales Manager at Tamil Nadu – Madurai, Check qualification details to get apply.
Job Title : Product Sales Manager
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status : Regular
Work Location: Madurai
Department: Retail Trade And Fx Sales Management
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Driving initiatives for Retail Trade / Forex business in the assigned geography / assigned branches.
- Maximize revenues and customer base from focus segments such as EXIM, Travel and Tourism etc.
- Product/process initiatives in the region to increase customer acquisition / enhancement/increment in wallet share
- Joint scoping with branches for mapping opportunity in focus and opportunity segments. Structuring product/pricing requirements for specific catchments / customer groups basis identified opportunity
- Joint visits to customers with branch RMs for product structuring / relationship deepening.
- Drive B-B-C opportunities with the help of local leadership
- Earmarking key focus branches within the geography in terms of current account & trade forex business, under consultation with regional leadership. Continuous interaction with branches / leadership to ensure that business focus is maintained, and key identified branches are visited at regular intervals
- Audit efficiency of working model / sales process in key branches and highlight gaps to management for corrective action.
- Monitoring key accounts in the region for revenues & value growth and cross sell opportunities.
- Handholding newly joined resources in CA model branches with relevant information in terms of product features & service capability.
- Regular Training of resources on products, processes, competition benchmarking within the Trade / Forex domain
- Drive marketing initiatives in respective catchment for brand building / acquisition/balance & revenue build-up
- Planning local contests and promos, events for prospective customer meet, trade-forex centric association meetings for Regions in consultation with regional leadership
- Extend support to branches by assisting in various queries relating to product, process, marketing, and clarifications from Audit etc.
- Provide inputs to central product team on Segmentation and market sizing for current account & trade forex business at a catchment level
Key Competencies / skill set requirements:
- Knowledge of Trade Finance / Retail Forex products and processes
- 6-12 years of work experience in banking industry with SME business segment (sales / relationship management)
- Understanding of various business /industry segments and customer’s banking requirements
- Strong Relationship Management, Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to get the work done
- Graduate / Postgraduate – Full Time
- Marketing / Banking Specialization Preferred
How to apply ?
Infested and eligible candidate can visit here and submit resume