Leading Private sector bank Kotak Mahindra Bank is invided intersted and eligible candidates for the post of Sales Manager-Business Banking-RL SALES-Sales, work location is available multiple in India, refers below jobs in Kotak Bank and get apply.
Post Name : Sales Manager-Business Banking-RL SALES-Sales
Location : Pan India
Education Qualification: MBA/Graduate
Minimum work exp. – 4 years
- Responsible for generation of revenues through sale of CA and Third Party Products like Insurance, Mutual Funds, Online Trading , Demat Accounts etc through the Sales Channel.
- Responsible for Achieving the Business Objectives of the Retail Liabilities Sales Team for the Branch and meet the Value, Volume and channel Productivity metrics.
- Responsible for leading a large Sales Channel comprising of Team Leaders and Sales.
- Executives and ensuring Recruitment, Training, Retention and Mentoring of Sales teams.
- Experience in handling large team.
- Background in order of preference
- Financial Services
JOB Role at Kotak Bank-
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum work exp. – 4 years
Apply Link: Go Here
About Kotak Mahindra Bank:
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.
Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to become a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited. The consolidated balance sheet of Kotak Mahindra Group is over 1 lakh crore and the consolidated net worth of the Group stands at 13,943 crore (approx US$ 2.6 billion) as on September 30, 2012.
The Group offers a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, mutual funds, life insurance and investment banking, the Group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and the corporate sector. The Group has a wide distribution network through branches and franchisees across India, and international offices in London, New York, California, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Mauritius and Singapore. For more information, please visit the company’s website at http://www.kotak.com