Largest Private sector bank in India, ICICI Bank is invited interested and eligible candidate for the post of Relationship Manager, Openings available for all over India, below is job details, check eligibility and apply for further application.
Job Title: Relationship Manager Auto (RM-Auto)
Reports to: Regional Head Sales Auto
Experience Range: 4-10 years
Work Location: Pan India
- Manage Auto Loans through Car Dealers, Direct Sales Agents and Direct Sales Teams
- Empanelment of new car Dealers, DSA and DST in the market
- Accountable for Sales performance and productivity of team
- Conduct training for all the channels and team on product, policy and market changes
- Manage business promotional activities with channels
- Responsible for tracking channels and team for quality sourcing and healthy portfolio
- Interact with the credit team, and get business approvals
- Keep close watch on competitor product, policy and market strategy
- Recruit, train and motivate channel sales team
- Achieve sales targets
- Guide channel sales team and introduce clients to them
- Maintain knowledge on all bank products and services and assist to resolve customer queries
- Develop new relationships with customers to increase revenue and accounts
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to gauge the pulse of the market to track and empanel emerging car dealers
- Ability to put forth a strong case to the credit team and use persuasive skills to get approvals
- Ability to motivate, guide and push channels and team to drive volumes and growth
- Graduate & Post Graduate with 4-10 Years work experience
Interested and Eligible candidate can apply here : Go here
ICICI Bank follow a multi stage recruitment process.
Application: You may apply online against the current job openings that match your profile. If there are no openings that match your profile you can register in our database and we will contact you when a vacancy arises.
Shortlisting: Shortlisting of the profile will be done based on age, educational qualification and work experience and you will be informed once you are shortlisted for an opening.
Personality Profiler: You will be required to complete an online personality profile questionnaire prior to the interview.
Documentation: You are required to submit certain documents prior to the interview as part of the process.
Interview:Time, date and venue for the interview and discussion will be shared and it may be carried out either in person, video conference or I – Studio.
Offer: We will engage with you with regard to the details on the job role, location and compensation following which you will be made a formal offer to join ICICI Bank.
Joining: A background verification will be conducted based on the documents you have submitted. You will start your professional journey with ICICI bank through I-Banker a special induction program.
We look forward to having you as a trusted and proud member of the ICICI Bank family..
About ICICI Bank : ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian Development finance institution with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat and corporate office in Jharkhand. ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India with total consolidated assets of Rs. 13.77 trillion (US$ 182.0 billion) at March 31, 2020 and profit after tax of Rs. 95.66 billion (US$ 1.3 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2020. The Bank has a network of 5,324 branches and 15,688 ATMs across India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.