Job ID 222868
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Kerala’s No.1 Most Trusted Financial Services Brand i.e. Muthoot Finance recently hiring Relationship Executive – Sales Executive in Kanjirapally for who seek to work in a challenging and rapidly expanding company.
We, at The Muthoot Group, are looking for talented and enthusiastic candidates for our Branch Operations, Sales and Leadership roles. Regular online-interviews are conducted at our Thiruvananthapuram Offices across Kerala.
Post Name: Relationship Executive – Sales
Interview Process: Telephonic / WhatsApp Video call only.
Salary: As per company standards & current package
Location: nearby Kanjirapally, Kerala
Job type: Full-time with company payroll
Work Schedule: Day-shift
Experience : Need 6+ month of work experience with any sales / marketing with proof (experience letter / reliving proof)
Its a great opportunity for newcomers to start the career and for experienced candidates to excel their career and skills nearby Kanjirapally.
What does it take to join Team Muthoot Group In Kerala?
- Responsible to attending walk-in clients at Branches nearby Kanjirapally area.
- Responsible for accepting & appraising gold jeweler’s as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper Verification & Valuation of Collateral Securities and Documents.
- Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services nearby Kanjirapally.
- Responsible for cross selling of all products and achieving of individual & branch targets.
- Responsible for conducting field visits and meeting corporate customers for business development.
- Responsible for ATM monitoring & functioning if the same is attached to the branch.
- Ensuring following of all procedures & policies as per laid down by the organization.
- Coordination with various Banks & preparation of BRS.
- Responsible for completion of all Accounts related works in the branch sales jobs in Kanjirapally Kerala.
- Responsible to maintain up-keep of the branch and ensure confidentially in all dealings.
- Responsible for tele-calling customers for following up on interest collection regularly.
- Candidate’s age must be below 35 years and a regular graduate
Who can apply at Muthoot Finance jobs in Kanjirapally:
- Should from any Non IT Regular Graduates
- Age should be below 35 yrs
- Documents Required:- Resume + Work Experience Certificates + Educational Documents + Valid ID proof
- Location knowledge of Kanjirapally area or nearby towns
- Any of language Malayalam, Hindi or English
- Lastly, ready to travel across the Kanjirapally city and local boy from Kerala state.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates for the above position may submit their resume on official website at www.muthootfinance.com/careers apply for a job button directly to get consideration.
Career in Banks tag: Muthoot Finance jobs in Kanjirapally, Muthoot Group jobs nearby in Kanjirapally Kerala, Finance jobs nearby , Gold Loan jobs nearby Kanjirapally Kerala, gold loan jobs in Kanjirapally, credit jobs in Kanjirapally, Bank jobs hiring in Kanjirapally Kerala