Job ID 237820
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
At IndusInd Bank, currently hiring in core sales department as Business Development Manager – CASA Sales jobs in Sangrur area, meantime refer below description to know more and get it apply for best jobs all over in Punjab.
We continue to attract the best talent in Sangrur the industry. The talent pool at the strategic layers reinforce the Bank’s approach towards building employee value proposition and equity.
Job Role: Sales/Business Development Manager – CASA Sales Jobs
Industry Type: Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Roles and Responsibilities of CASA Sales Jobs Sangrur:
- Responsible for achieving the allocated targets pertaining to CA & other product.
- Acquiring new CA accounts & Profiling clients nearby Sangrur which further aid in cross selling of other bank products and services.
- Initiates identification and development of new business segments and geographical areas in Sangrur to generate business opportunities.
- Ensures adherence processes and policies and daily activity goals assigned.
- Understands customer requirements and advises them objectively.
- Proactively guides and advises Sangrur customers regarding the ever changing trends in financial markets.
- Works in close co-ordination with the service manager in delivering superior service and building long-term relationships.
- Does continuous bench-marking against competition
- Ensures effective client retention by utilizing all available support services.
Desired Candidate Profile for IndusInd Bank Job:
- Candidate should have minimum 1 year of experience in Current Account sales.
- Should be graduate with good communication skills.
- Should be graduate and above from any field.