Job ID 67515
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Leading Investment Company, HSBC is hiring as Associate Relationship Manager (ARM) in Vizianagaram Andhra Pradesh for Business Banking Department recently, apply with ease over here.
Designation : Associate Relationship Manager – ARM
Channel : Branch Banking – Direct
Reporting to : Branch Manager
Experience/ Industry : 2-5 years
Work Location : Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh (working branch will nearby or available location )
CTC : 3 – 5 lac + Performance based incentive (Finale ctc will be based on interview and experience)
Mandatory Docs: All Educational certificates, Residence along with Id proof, All prior experience letters.
Experience required for HSBC Career in Vizianagaram:
- Must be a graduate (any bachelor degree) or MBA’s in finance or Investment will be an advantage
- Candidates having Sales/BD/Client Relationship experience of at-least 2 year in the Branch Banking; especially Investment Bankers or Industry will be preferred
- Good understanding of the international business trade cycle and the business processes involved when importing and exporting and ability to apply structured bank solutions to match those needs.
- Understanding of the Local market Vizianagaram clients requirements.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business customers.
- Good knowledge of the selected market of Vizianagaram and customer segments would be an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and Andhra Pradesh team spirit
Key Responsibilities of ARM at HSBC
- Win new to Bank customer relationships by: Establishing a network with key business introducers in the local community of Vizianagaram AP and working in partnership with them to exchange warm introductions.
- Developing an effective relationship management strategy to reach prospects with international and domestic businesses in Andhra Pradesh.
- Research the market and proactively looking for ways to differentiate and deliver real value to prospect customers.
- In conjunction with management, establish strong relationships with HSBC international and domestic customers/prospects and accountants/lawyers, Trade Advisors, other international related organizations in Vizianagaram
- Work with product partners (such as PCM, Trade, Insurance, Financers, Banks) to assess needs of international and domestic customers and offer appropriate solutions to clients of Vizianagaram.
- Maintain excellent communication with Andhra Pradesh Group colleagues to ensure a joined up approach to identifying and capturing cross border opportunities.
- Active cross country referrals facilitated via Global Links and local or overseas IBC, whichever appropriate.
- Put customers first in all that we do and develop/increase connectivity and leverage customer engagement and recommendation to generate new business.
How to Apply HSBC Careers in Vizianagaram:
Interested and eligible applicants for the ARM job in Vizianagaram, can submit their resume here at with apply for a Job button directly on the hsbc.co.in website to get consideration and further communicate.
HSBC Career tag : RM Jobs in Vizianagaram, Bank Jobs nearby Vizianagaram, Bank hiring in Vizianagaram, Investment jobs nearby Vizianagaram, Branch Banking Jobs in Vizianagaram, Sales jobs in Vizianagaram, Business Banking Jobs in Visakhapatnam