Job ID 67501
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Leading Investment Company, HSBC is hiring as Associate Relationship Manager (ARM) in Sopore Jammu and Kashmir for Business Banking Department, HSBC is a multinational investment bank and financial services, below is details of recruitment in privet bank, kindly review and submit job application.
Designation : Associate Relationship Manager – ARM
Company : HSBC
Channel : Branch Banking – Direct
Reporting to : Branch Manager
Experience/ Industry : 2-5 years
Work Location : Sopore, Jammu and Kashmir (working branch will nearby or available location )
CTC : 3 – 5 lac + Performance based incentive (Finale ctc will be based on interview and experience)
Mandatory Docs: All Educational certificates, Residence along with Id proof, All prior experience letters.
Experience required for HSBC Career in Sopore:
- Must be a graduate (any bachelor degree) or MBA’s in finance or Investment will be an advantage
- Candidates having Sales/BD/Client Relationship experience of at-least 2 year in the Branch Banking; especially Investment Bankers or Industry will be preferred
- Good understanding of the international business trade cycle and the business processes involved when importing and exporting and ability to apply structured bank solutions to match those needs.
- Understanding of the Local market Sopore clients requirements.
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business customers.
- Good knowledge of the selected market of Sopore and customer segments would be an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and Jammu and Kashmir team spirit
- Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the Sopore, JK SME market .
- From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise/companies to the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers of Jammu and Kashmir and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
Key Responsibilities of ARM at HSBC
- Win new to Bank customer relationships by: Establishing a network with key business introducers in the local community of Sopore JK and working in partnership with them to exchange warm introductions.
- Developing an effective relationship management strategy to reach prospects with international and domestic businesses in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Research the market and proactively looking for ways to differentiate and deliver real value to prospect customers.
- Generate new business through proactive management of shadow portfolios, building and maintaining a high quality pipeline of new income opportunities.
- In conjunction with management, establish strong relationships with HSBC international and domestic customers/prospects and accountants/lawyers, Trade Advisors, other international related organizations in Sopore
- Work with product partners (such as PCM, Trade, Insurance, Financers, Banks) to assess needs of international and domestic customers and offer appropriate solutions to clients of Sopore.
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing international and domestic business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain excellent communication with Jammu and Kashmir Group colleagues to ensure a joined up approach to identifying and capturing cross border opportunities.
- Active cross country referrals facilitated via Global Links and local or overseas IBC, whichever appropriate.
- Put customers first in all that we do and develop/increase connectivity and leverage customer engagement and recommendation to generate new business.
How to Apply HSBC Careers in Sopore:
Interested and eligible applicants for the ARM job in Sopore, can submit their resume here at with apply for a Job button directly to get consideration and further communicate.
About Company : Opening up a world of opportunity for our customers, investors, ourselves and the planet. We’re a financial services organization that serves more than 40 million customers, ranging from individual savers and investors to some of the world’s biggest companies and governments. HSBS’s network covers Sopore, Jammu and Kashmir, India and 64 countries and territories, and we’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of opportunity for our customers. HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
HSBC Career tag : RM Jobs in Sopore, Jobs nearby Sopore, Bank hiring in Sopore, Bank Career, Jobs in HSBC, Career in Investment companies nearby Sopore, Branch Banking Jobs in Sopore, Sales jobs in Sopore, SME Product sales job recruitment, Business Banking Jobs