Job ID 67338
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Leading Investment Company, HSBC is hiring as Associate Relationship Manager (ARM) in Himmatnagar Gujarat for Business Banking Department recently, apply with ease over here.
Ideal candidate should have basic understanding upon banking process and ready to sales of banking products in Himmatnagar area.
Designation : Associate Relationship Manager – ARM
Channel : Branch Banking – Direct
Reporting to : Branch Manager
Experience : 2-5 years
Work Location : Himmatnagar, Gujarat (working branch will nearby or available location )
CTC : 3 – 5 lac + Performance based incentive (Finale ctc will be based on interview and experience)
Mandatory Docs: Educational certificates, Residence along with Id proof, All prior experience letters.
Experience required for HSBC Career in Himmatnagar:
- Must be a graduate (any bachelor degree) or MBA’s in finance or Investment will be an advantage
- Candidates having Sales/BD/Client Relationship experience of at-least 2 year in the Branch Banking; especially Investment Bankers or Industry will be preferred
- Understanding of the Local market Himmatnagar clients requirements.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business customers.
- Good knowledge of the selected market of Himmatnagar and customer segments would be an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and Gujarat team spirit
Key Responsibilities of ARM at HSBC
- Win new to Bank customer relationships by: Establishing a network with key business introducers in the local community of Himmatnagar GJ and working in partnership with them to exchange warm introductions.
- Developing an effective relationship management strategy to reach prospects with international and domestic businesses in Gujarat.
- Work with product partners (such as PCM, Trade, Insurance, Financers, Banks) to assess needs of international and domestic customers and offer appropriate solutions to clients of Himmatnagar.
- Maintain excellent communication with Gujarat Group colleagues to ensure a joined up approach to identifying and capturing cross border opportunities.
- Active cross country referrals facilitated via Global Links and local or overseas IBC, whichever appropriate.
- Put customers first in all that we do and develop/increase connectivity and leverage customer engagement and recommendation to generate new business.
How to Apply HSBC Careers in Himmatnagar:
Interested and eligible applicants for the ARM job in Himmatnagar, can submit their resume here at with apply for a Job button directly on the hsbc.co.in website to get consideration and further communicate.
HSBC Career tag : RM Jobs in Himmatnagar, Bank Jobs nearby Himmatnagar, CASA Sales Job in Himmatnagar, Investment jobs nearby Himmatnagar, Branch Banking Jobs in Himmatnagar, Sales jobs in Himmatnagar, Business Banking Jobs in Gandhinagar