Job ID 125778
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Indian banking and financial services company HDFC Bank Limited looking to hire Credit Card Sales Executive and Officers in Tura ML to expand fresh business from Meghalaya state, refer below details to get apply jobs at HDFC Bank.
HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and by market capitalization as of April 2021. It is the third largest company by market capitalization on the Indian stock exchanges. Interested candidates who is looking to join HDFC bank from Tura are invited to apply Jobs in Bank.
Post: Card Sales Officer / Executive – Freshers
Department: Credit Card
Category : Sales and Business Development
Working Location: Tura Meghalaya (Working area should be nearby)
Experience range: 6+ Months in Sales / Marketing / BD Department
Reporting : to ASM of HDFC Bank Branch
- Responsible for sourcing quality, right portfolio build up as per business defined objectives
- Manage and grow Credit card new Sales from Tura in alignment to rolled out budgets
- Manage Cost of acquisition for all the credit card channels as per budgets
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Sourcing new leads from Tura Meghalaya to manage fresh sales target.
- Work with product and policy to benchmark and implement best in class processes and policies-
- Increase credit card customers in Tura
- Engage and educate customers on product usage
- Responsible to achieve daily/monthly sales targets
- Prioritize and schedule proactive calls to organization’s accounts
- Update and manage contact database with accurate profiles, notes, and relevant information of Tura Customers.
- Match sales opportunities that cover other products involving various sales representatives
- Bargain customer pricing contracts with third party providers
Who can apply for Card Sales Jobs in Tura:
- Should have completed graduation
- Ability to connect with clients at various levels
- Should have minimum 6 + Month of of Sales experience (Fresher with good catching skill can apply)
Ability to Influence/relationship Management Skills
Analytical and financial skills
- Ready to travel across Tura for meeting with customers,
- Have good communication skills and Presentation skills
- Can communicate with customers of Tura Meghalaya in Khasi Hindi / English language.
- industries leading Incentives
- Travel Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Self Life Insurance
To apply HDFC bank Credit Cars Sales Jobs in Tura, Follow below steps.
- Interested and eligible candidates with above mentioned required skill from Tura, can direct apply with your current resume/bio-data.
- Fill the required details and attach your most updated resume.
- Wait for call from HR Manager – probably from Shillong head office branch of HDFC.
- Finale interview will be as per shortlisting of profiles (only shortlisted candidates will get interview details for face to face interview.)
- If you not found any suitable jobs, you may visit our career page to see other Banking Jobs nearby Tura Meghalaya.
Tag: Credit Card Sales Jobs in Tura, HDFC Bank Jobs nearby in Tura, Loan Sales Jobs, BFSI Jobs, Jobs nearby in Tura Meghalaya, Card Sales jobs hiring in Tura, Recruitment in HDFC Bank 2021 Tura, Field Sales Job in Tura, HDFC bank Careers in Tura,
Note : The Access to the Bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the Online Registration due to heavy Internet Traffic. Hence the applicants are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online for job in bank nearby Tura area.