Job ID 125515
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Indian banking and financial services company HDFC Bank Limited looking to hire Credit Card Sales Executive and Officers in Mangalore KA to expand fresh business from Karnataka state, refer below details to get apply jobs at HDFC Bank.
HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and by market capitalization as of April 2021. It is the third largest company by market capitalization on the Indian stock exchanges. Interested candidates who is looking to join HDFC bank from Mangalore are invited to apply Jobs in Bank.
Post: Card Sales Officer / Executive – Freshers
Department: Credit Card
Category : Sales and Business Development
Working Location: Mangalore Karnataka (Working area should be nearby)
Experience range: 6+ Months in Sales / Marketing / BD Department
Reporting : to ASM of HDFC Bank Branch
- Responsible for sourcing quality, right portfolio build up as per business defined objectives
- Manage and grow Credit card new Sales from Mangalore in alignment to rolled out budgets
- Manage Cost of acquisition for all the credit card channels as per budgets
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Sourcing new leads from Mangalore Karnataka to manage fresh sales target.
- Work with product and policy to benchmark and implement best in class processes and policies-
- Increase credit card customers in Mangalore
- Engage and educate customers on product usage
- Responsible to achieve daily/monthly sales targets
- Prioritize and schedule proactive calls to organization’s accounts
- Update and manage contact database with accurate profiles, notes, and relevant information of Mangalore Customers.
- Match sales opportunities that cover other products involving various sales representatives
- Bargain customer pricing contracts with third party providers
Who can apply for Card Sales Jobs in Mangalore:
- Should have completed graduation
- Ability to connect with clients at various levels
- Should have minimum 6 + Month of of Sales experience (Fresher with good catching skill can apply)
Ability to Influence/relationship Management Skills
Analytical and financial skills
- Ready to travel across Mangalore for meeting with customers,
- Have good communication skills and Presentation skills
- Can communicate with customers of Mangalore Karnataka in Kannada Hindi / English language.
- industries leading Incentives
- Travel Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Self Life Insurance
To apply HDFC bank Credit Cars Sales Jobs in Mangalore, Follow below steps.
- Interested and eligible candidates with above mentioned required skill from Mangalore, can direct apply with your current resume/bio-data.
- Fill the required details and attach your most updated resume.
- Wait for call from HR Manager – probably from Bengaluru head office branch of HDFC.
- Finale interview will be as per shortlisting of profiles (only shortlisted candidates will get interview details for face to face interview.)
- If you not found any suitable jobs, you may visit our career page to see other Banking Jobs nearby Mangalore Karnataka.
Tag: Credit Card Sales Jobs in Mangalore, HDFC Bank Jobs nearby in Mangalore, Loan Sales Jobs, BFSI Jobs, Jobs nearby in Mangalore Karnataka, Card Sales jobs hiring in Mangalore, Recruitment in HDFC Bank 2021 Mangalore, Field Sales Job in Mangalore, HDFC bank Careers in Mangalore,
Note : The Access to the Bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the Online Registration due to heavy Internet Traffic. Hence the applicants are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online for job in bank nearby Mangalore area.