Job ID 126600
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
HDFC Bank currently hiring Credit Card Sales Officer in Sindhnur to expand fresh business, refer below details to get apply jobs at HDFC Bank Karnataka.
Post: Card Sales Officer Job for Freshers
Category : Sales and Business Development
Working Location: Sindhnur Karnataka (Working area should be nearby)
Experience range: 6+ Months in Sales / Marketing / BD Department
Reporting : ASM of HDFC Bank Branch
Who can apply for Card Sales Jobs in Sindhnur:
- Should have completed graduation
- Ability to connect with clients at various levels
- Should have minimum 6 + Month of of Sales experience (Fresher with good catching skill can apply)
Ability to Influence/relationship Management Skills
Analytical and financial skills
- Ready to travel across Sindhnur for meeting with customers,
- Have good communication skills and Presentation skills
- Can communicate with customers of Sindhnur Karnataka in Kannada Hindi / English language.
Roles and Responsibility at HDFC Bank Job in Sindhnur:
- Responsible for sourcing quality, right portfolio build up as per business defined objectives
- Manage and grow Credit card new Sales from Sindhnur in alignment to rolled out budgets
- Manage Cost of acquisition for all the credit card channels as per budgets
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Sourcing new leads from Sindhnur Karnataka to manage fresh sales target.
- Work with product and policy to benchmark and implement best in class processes and policies-
- Increase credit card customers in Sindhnur
- Engage and educate customers on product usage
- Responsible to achieve daily/monthly sales targets
- Prioritise and schedule proactive calls to organization accounts
- Update and manage contact database with accurate profiles, notes, and relevant information of Sindhnur Customers.
- Match sales opportunities that cover other products involving various sales representatives
- Bargain customer pricing contracts with third party providers
Benefits at HDFC Bank Sindhnur:
- industries leading Incentives
- Travel Allowance if required nearby Sindhnur
- Health Insurance
- Self Life Insurance
To apply HDFC bank Credit Card Sales Jobs in Sindhnur, Follow below steps.
- Interested and eligible candidates with above mentioned required skill from Sindhnur, can direct apply with your current resume/bio-data.
- Fill the required details and attach your most updated resume on the official website of bank.
- Wait for call from HR Manager – probably from Bengaluru head office branch of HDFC.
Required for: Card Sales Job in Sindhnur, HDFC Bank Jobs nearby in Sindhnur, bank job nearby in Sindhnur Karnataka, Field Sales Job in Sindhnur, HDFC bank Career in Sindhnur, 12th pass jobs private bank in Sindhnur
Note : The Access to the Bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the Online Registration due to heavy Internet Traffic. Hence the applicants are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online for job in bank nearby Sindhnur area.