Job ID 126909
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
HDFC Bank currently hiring Credit Card Sales Officer in Nikaripara Hooghly to expand fresh business, refer below details to get apply jobs at HDFC Bank West Bengal.
Post: Card Sales Officer
Category : Sales and Business Development
Working Location: Hooghly West Bengal (Working area should be nearby)
Experience range: 6+ Months in Sales / Marketing / BD Department
Reporting : ASM of HDFC Bank Branch
Who can apply for Card Sales Jobs in Hooghly:
- Should have completed graduation
- Ability to connect with clients at various levels
- Should have minimum 6 + Month of of Sales experience (Fresher with good catching skill can apply)
Ability to Influence/relationship management Skills
- Ready to travel across Nikaripara Hooghly for meeting with customers,
- Have good communication skills and Presentation skills
- Can communicate with customers of Hooghly West Bengal in Bengali Hindi / English language.
Roles and Responsibility at HDFC Bank Job in Hooghly:
- Responsible for sourcing quality, right portfolio build up as per business defined objectives
- Manage and grow Credit card new Sales from Nikaripara Hooghly in alignment to rolled out budgets
- Manage Cost of acquisition for all the credit card channels as per budgets
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Sourcing new leads from Nikaripara Hooghly West Bengal to manage fresh sales target.
- Increase credit card customers in Hooghly
- Engage and educate customers on product usage
- Update and manage contact database with accurate profiles, notes, and relevant information of Nikaripara Hooghly Customers.
- Match sales opportunities that cover other products involving various sales representatives
- Bargain customer pricing contracts with third party providers
Benefits at HDFC Bank Hooghly:
- Industries leading Incentives
- Travel Allowance if required nearby Hooghly
- Health Insurance
- Self Life Insurance
To apply HDFC bank Credit Card Sales Jobs in Nikaripara Hooghly, Follow below steps.
- Interested and eligible candidates with above mentioned required skill from Nikaripara Hooghly, can direct apply with your current resume/bio-data on hdfcbank.com
- Fill the required details and attach your most updated resume on the official website of bank.
- Wait for call from HR Manager – probably from Kolkata head office branch of HDFC.
Required for: Card Sales Job in Hooghly, HDFC Bank Jobs nearby in Nikaripara Hooghly, bank job nearby in Nikaripara Hooghly West Bengal, Field Sales Job in Hooghly, HDFC bank Career in Hooghly, 12th pass jobs private bank in Hooghly
Note : The Access to the Bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the Online Registration due to heavy Internet Traffic. Hence the applicants are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online for job in bank nearby Nikaripara Hooghly area.
Careerinbank.com is a platform where you can find latest bank jobs update – notification of each and every bank jobs in Nikaripara Hooghly