Job ID 232476
Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Opportunity to Join Private Banking industry as a Graduate Fresher – Apply Branch Operation Executive (Back office) Jobs in Davanagere Karnataka. Who have completed bachelor degree and like to apply career in bank, can submit resume and required details to join Leading Private sector banks.
Post: Branch Operation Executive
Education: Any Graduation
Skills: Good communication skills
Work Location: Davanagere, Karnataka (Working branch maybe nearby available branches)
Department: Branch Operation, Back office Jobs
Job Type: Full-time Banking Jobs
Job Responsibility of Branch Operation Executive nearby Davanagere
- As Branch Operation Executive, you will required to do daily activity as mentioned below from Davanagere Karnataka branch.
- Cash Deposit (CD), Fixed Deposit Receipt (FDR), account opening & customer service with a team of Tellers and FDOs.
- Give customer support and queries solve as per requirements.
- Verification of documents of Davanagere customers for new accounts opening / loan / credit card etc.
- He/ She handles Internal and External Audit, provides data and oversees audit queries.
- Maintenance of cash balance as per Cash Retention Limit
- Achievement of Cross Sell points target
- Resolution of complaints registered under CRMS, Phone Banking & Banking Ombudsman
- Monitoring of Office Accounts and AML alerts
Criteria to apply Bank Jobs in Davanagere
- Interested candidate from Davanagere must have completed graduation in any fields with 50% or above marks.
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of banking products : Accounts, FD, Loan, Insurance, Demate, mutual funds etc.
- Good communication skills
- Should be native or familiar local area and streets of Davanagere to know local customer queries.
- Candidates will required to work on day schedule as RBI Rules of Banking standards time .
- Must be time oriented
- Language preference: English, Hindi and local language of Davanagere
Salary: As per company standards
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Leaves, Flexible working time, banking holidays
How to apply Operation Jobs in Davanagere Karnataka : Follow the below steps
- Read all qualification requirement as mention above and Job responsibilities, if you are interested to work in banking industry, then you can procced with application submission to apply Banking Jobs nearby Davanagere KA
- Submit required details as per given in form along with most updated cv/biodata/resume and wait for HR Interview call from Bengaluru head office .
- Once HR interview done, line manager will call/video call you for finale interview (Note: due to covid-19, interview is telephonic only- no branch /face to face interview will taken)
- Then after shortlisted candidate will connected for further steps (Training and Joining Process)
Note: Keep in Mind there is no need to pay any amount to get this Bank jobs near Davanagere Karnataka, at CIB we don’t ask to candidate to pay any amount.
tag: Bank vacancy in Davanagere Karnataka, Fresher Jobs nearby Davanagere, Jobs in Operation, Back office jobs in Davanagere, Private sector bank jobs, Branch Banking Jobs hiring, Accounting Jobs openings in Davanagere KA, Graduate fresher jobs in Bank, Jobs nearby Davanagere, Fulltime Bank jobs hiring in Davanagere