Career Level Officer
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Private Sector Bank
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Are you the one looking for branch banking jobs in Kanjhawala Delhi?, you are at right place! read below discription to know more about job and get apply the same.
Post Name: Branch Operations Officer
Salary: As per company standards – Max can 4 LPA
Location: Delhi, Delhi nearby branch where position alive – first come first serve basis.
Job type: On-roll job with Axis Bank
Work Schedule: Banking Hours
Experience Range: 8-10 month of branch operation work
Branch Operations Officer is responsible for day to day operations of the branch including Disbursement and customer relationship.
Job Requirement as a Branch Operations Officer Jobs in Delhi:
- At all candidate are responsible for managing Micro business loan Disbursement nearby Kanjhawala Delhi area.
- To maintain TAT & Quality of the files at the time disbursement.
- Checking and disbursement of MBL cases on system based on the Company policy and parameters.
- To co-ordinate with all Stake Holders like Sales, Credit, FCU on a regular basis for process and policy changes and daily work
- Mainly, mentor and coach senior team members to percolate ethos of customer centricity, innovation, compliance and integrity
- Lastly attract & retain best-in class talent to meet Bank’s rapid growth targets of Delhi branch.
Qualification to Join Axis Bank Jobs in Delhi:
Educational Qualifications: Graduate – Any Post Graduate – Any (Optional)
Experience: Minimum of 1 Years of experience in Operations/ Customer Service / Branch Banking
Language Known: Hindi, English
How to Apply for Private Bank Jobs in Delhi:
If you where interested and right fit for above give requirement & criteria’s, here below discription you can use apply now button to get apply for the job with axis bank in Delhi city.
Career in Bank tags: bank operation jobs in Delhi, branch banking jobs in Delhi Delhi, operation officer career in Delhi, officeworks career 2021 Kanjhawala Delhi, bank career nearby Delhi capital.
The Access to the Bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the Online Registration due to heavy Internet Traffic. Hence the applicants are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online for job in bank nearby Delhi, Delhi city.