Leading private bank in India Axis Bank Invited eligible and interested candidates for for Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist in HR & admin Department with experience range of 3-8 years, check below details for further details
Role/Function: Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
Department: HR & Admin
Experience: 3 to 8 (Years)
Skills: Sourcing and Recruitment
Posted On: 11-Mar-2021
Contract Type: GIG-A
Contract Period: Full-Time
About Human Resources:
The HR department handles a range of different functions within an organization like hiring and recruiting, training and development, compensation, developing and overseeing employee benefits, promoting employee career development and addressing current employee concerns. The HR Department is responsible for finding talented manpower and placing them in right jobs in the Bank
About the Role:
This is a full-time virtual role where the Talent Acquisition Sourcing member is responsible for finding, acquiring, assessing, and hiring prospective candidates to fill roles that are required to meet company hiring goals and fill project-based skill requirements.
- Develop, implement, and execute a recruiting strategy to fill current openings and ensure maintenance of optimal manning %
- Build a pipeline of talent to fill future openings through self-sourcing and other sourcing channels
- Facilitate internal hiring processes like referrals and other campaigns
- Conduct pre-employment assessments and other checks and co-ordinate interviews with hiring managers
- Optimize talent acquisition process by implementing industry best practices and ensuring compliance with all employment law requirements
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Master’s degree in HR or relevant field (Preferable)
- 3 – 8 years in a relevant role
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Ability to influence hiring managers talent decisions by providing value-adding recruiting-related advice
- Ability to put in place meaningful metrics which will help continuously improve the efficiency of the recruitment and extended teams
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skill to interact with different level of leaders and colleagues
- Good at conceptual work design and logical thinking.
- Result and future orientation, have good sense for new technology deployment.
- Good team player with proactive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
Apply link: Go Here
About Axis Bank: Axis Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group
Axis Bank is one of the first new generation private sector banks to have begun operations in 1994. The Bank was promoted in 1993, jointly by Specified Undertaking of Unit Trust of India (SUUTI) (then known as Unit Trust of India), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), National Insurance Company Ltd., The New India Assurance Company Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. and United India Insurance Company Ltd. The share holding of Unit Trust of India was subsequently transferred to SUUTI, an entity established in 2003. With a balance sheet size of Rs. 9,15,165 crores as on 31st March 2020, Axis Bank has achieved consistent growth and with a 5 year CAGR (2014-15 to 2019-20) of 15% each in Total Assets, Deposits and Advances.